Happy new year!
After a prolonged break from blogging and craft, I felt inspired and compelled to make and write something. Mondays have a way of invoking mixed feelings, esp when you have spent the 1st weekend of the year, meeting friends, catching up with much needed time with Hubby and seeing a movie or two or three .
Over the weekend, I finished my reverb10 Challenge. Yes.. yes… yes… dint not finish it in 2010 and changed the format from Blog to scrapbook/ Journal, But that’s ok. I got a lot more from just doing it, than I really thought possible. It made me realize that, my life is great, I have a wonderful marriage, a great guy and I am really thankful for it. Going through the steps, got me to realize my areas of development and some of my strengths.
I got a lot done in the weekend
- I wrote down my resolutions for 2011
- cleaned up my craft space
- Reused my sliding doors as inspiration space and doodle board
- Whipped up some quick prototypes for cards
- Listed out the Gifts I wanted to make for my friends when i go to meet them next week.
- Came up with a great reuse for my 2010 calendar ( for tutorial click here)
- Printed out our own personal 2011 calendar for me and hubby .
Thanks John and sherry for the idea ! I used the Pantone 2011 Colors for my calendar
More tutorials to come this week. The week ends with a trip to Bangalore to meet old friends and celebrate a tiny tots birthday.
I am so glad its 2011